Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I'm having this incredible urge to find myself a full-blown adventure.

I want to drink like a fish with all the people that mean anything to me in this world and all the people that don't. I want to experience the entirety of this town I live in, all before the sun comes up. I want to dance in the yard and climb trees.. laugh until I feel like my face is stuck, get on a roof and scream at the fucking stars. I want to end up in a field somewhere with the people I love, playing tag or kickball or just drunkenly watching the sky. I want to talk to strangers on the street about nothing and everything. I want to say "fuck you" to every person who says beer pong is where it's at.

I want to take it all in and leave nothing behind... this is life we're experiencing. It doesn't stop and wait until the next good time comes around. It's passing us by every second, whether we're appreciating it or not. So, I tell you, appreciate it. Do something crazy... seek out your adventures. Sooner or later, you won't have that option.

No comments:

Post a Comment